The kit contains:
- 1 E2 Wireless Display
- 1 Transmitter
- 3 mini CT Sensors (fits 90A, 13mm cable)
- 1 elink Software Setup
- 1 USB Cable
- 3 AA Batteries
- 3 AAA Batteries
How it works:
- 3 mini current sensors are clipped to the incoming supply cables (3 phases).
- Leads from the sensors are plugged into the transmitter.
- The display shows the combined 3 phase power consumption.
- The monitor receives the data and displays the demand in kilowatt of energy being consumed at any given time.
- The E2 3 Phases may be programmed for various rates, ensuring that the cost of your energy is accurate. It works in conjunction with your energy management software elink, which allows you to look at in-depth energy information on your computer.