Solar energy comes from the sun. This is an essential source of renewable energy. It is clean (Harmful to the environment), Once install it is free. It is also works everywhere and you do not need to have a permit for it.
There are quite a lot advantage and disadvantage of Solar Energy:
- Renewable Energy Source (available as long as we have the sun)
- Reduces Electricity Bills (Save money because you make use of solar energy)
- Diverse Application
- Low maintenance costs
- Technology Development (Improving the future)
- Cost (The cost to install solar energy is quite high but prices will go down in the future)
- Weather Dependent (Can still be collected during rainy and cloudy days but the effectiveness of the solar will drop.)
- Storage is expensive
- Use a lot of space
- Related with Pollution
Solar energy that are produce can be stored in batteries to use in a later stage. If the battery’s capacity is high, there can be more energy stored. You can install the battery as part of your solar system then you can store the excess energy near your home. The only way to send back the electricity to the grid is when the battery is fully charged.